 Robotics / 20103
Re: Some Ideas
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 21 Jan 2003 15:47:54 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Roboticon Contest Website <roboticon@cs-club.org> writes:
Hello Everyone,

I have just found this list and was wondering if the members could help me
out.  I am running a Robitics competition through the University of Guelph
in Ontario, Canada.  We are using the MindStorms: Robitics Invention
System 2.0 for the competition.  I was wondering if anyone had any ideas
on interesting task that could be performed using the kits that might be
suitable for the competition. Thanks for you help in advance.

Regards,
Jeff Dunnett
Department of Computer and Information Science Liaison
University of Guelph
Robiticon 2003 Co-Ordinator

You can look at my group's web site for challenge ideas we've done. We also
have our rule sets posted. go to http://www.24tooth.com

Have fun,

Jona