 Robotics / 20102
    Re: Steve Hassenplug on TechTV!!! (In a LUGnet T-shirt...) —Chris Osborn
   (...) Rob Limbaugh re-encoded it so it's only 36megs now. I may attempt to recapture it, the audio is pretty bad. (21 years ago, 21-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch)

        Re: Steve Hassenplug on TechTV!!! (In a LUGnet T-shirt...) —David Koudys
   (...) Wow! that video clip was great! Thanks for capturing the video. Nice job on the show, Steve! We are in the presence of LEGO Robotic royalty! Dave K (21 years ago, 21-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch)