 Robotics / 20075
  Spam!! Was Re: >>15.2 MILLION EMAIL ADDRESSES...PLUS $2,000 IN FREE EMAIL MARKETING SOFTWARE!

In lugnet.robotics, Aiemwen <emailgroup66578@yahoo.com> writes: <snip> Wow! We got spammed! Spam spam spam spam! Spam spam spam spam! Now for some strange reason, I wanna go home and watch Monty Python... Dave K (22 years ago, 17-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Spam!! Was Re: >>15.2 MILLION EMAIL ADDRESSES...Blah Blah Blah

In lugnet.robotics, David Koudys writes: [snip] (...) Completely off topic, but appropriate, courtesy of my wife: How to make a Spam Hanky: You will need one can of premium grade all purpose spam and two sheets of wax paper cut as large as you want (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.off-topic.fun)