 Robotics / 20054
  Re: Land mine robot

(...) Since this is a school project - we shouldn't be telling you how to do it, we should be pointing you towards ways to search for a solution yourself. So... This requires a logical approach (and that always looks good in a school report!) Now - (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Land mine robot

(...) Or make your own. "Passive" sensors have a 5V constant current, and the raw value is the resistance, scaled so infinite resistance is 1023. "Active" sensors can draw more power, but I don't know anything about them. (22 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics)