 Robotics / 19967
    RE: 8475 Motor Tests —Tony Burton
   I don't have a 5292 motor or I would do this test myself, but it would be possible to get a more direct comparison with the 71427 gear motor. The 1700-RPM output could be geared down to 340 RPM at a gear ratio of 1:5 with 8- and 40-tooth gears. Tony (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics)