 Robotics / 19891
  A Pet Idea ~/\~~/\¤

I have a cat and a dog (Welsh Terrier) and one of my goals with Lego Robotics is to make a Rover which is fun for my pets. I got a simple idea of how to make the Rover detect a moving object (like a pet). You need RIS, build the Roverbot with the (...) (21 years ago, 4-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: A Pet Idea ~/\~~/\¤

Hummmm, Henrik that was a nice idea for my two cats :) I've allready made a modified rover that can be found here: (URL) can also download my modified RIS program there. But the cats always attack the wires on it. Your idea with an tail sensor and a (...) (21 years ago, 4-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics)