 Robotics / 19886
19885  |  19887
Subject:
USB tower for BeOS preliminary driver
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 4 Jan 2003 11:55:14 GMT

Hi,

after my BeOS port of NQC, I made a preliminary driver for the USB tower. If
you've the BeOS (and the USB tower, of course), please download and test it!!!

http://www.bebits.com/app/3198

If you don't have the BeOS... what are you waiting for? ;-)

http://www.beosonline.com/

You won't be disappointed. The BeOS is something you'll love at first glance :-)

Best regards

Gabriele Biffi