 Robotics / 19877
    RE: Air transportation of RCXs etc —Nick Tarleton
   (...) Why? If you make it clear that it's *not* a bomb.... A demonstration should be sufficient. (...) This is probably what would happen. Still, silicon chips are delicate, and the CPU could probably be damaged. (...) (22 years ago, 1-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Air transportation of RCXs etc —Steve Baker
   (...) That's just nonsense. I've put my Laptop, PDA, digital camera, USB memory stick, digital watch, calculator/alarm-clock and my kid's Game Boy through the airport scanners dozens and dozens of times without harm. Many of my co-workers fly more (...) (22 years ago, 1-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics)