 Robotics / 19852
  Syngress LEGO book Review

Hello All, Well the third book in Syngress' "10 Cool LEGO Mindstroms" series is out on the bookshelves. It contains robots that use components included in the Ultimate Builders Set and Robotics Invention system 2.0. Quick Overview This 263 page book (...) (22 years ago, 28-Dec-02, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Syngress LEGO book Review

(...) I bought the DSDK book. I wrote a review too, but not for Amazon - for Lego MindStorms Monthly. (URL) (after January 20th the link will be (URL) Thorn (22 years ago, 28-Dec-02, to lugnet.robotics)