 Robotics / 19837
    unique Identifer in RCX —Jeff Wood
   Is there a unique identifier hard coded into the RCX? I recall reading somewhere that the serial number printed on the side of the RCX could be called up using NQC or LegOS. I may be wrong I would like to use this number for data logging so I would (...) (22 years ago, 23-Dec-02, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: unique Identifer in RCX —Brian B. Alano
   I could only find this thread: (URL) which gives a non-authoritative "no". I glanced through Kekoa Proudfoot's librcx ((URL) and found nothing in his rom header file (rom.h). (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: unique Identifer in RCX —Joseph Woolley
   With BrickOS, you could use the host address; which can be changed on the RCX using the view and program buttons. This would limit you to (what?) 8 or 16 RCXs, but that might be a start. // Joe (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics)