 Robotics / 19826
  How can I get a Mindstorms Ultimate Accessories Kit??????

How come it's discontinued?? DAMMIT! I can't find it anywhere on bricklink or evilbay either... :-(((( That is seriously weakening my chances of wanting to buy a 2.0 RIS in january.... (22 years ago, 21-Dec-02, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: How can I get a Mindstorms Ultimate Accessories Kit??????

I can get them here in Ottawa (unless someone has suddenly bought them all). Where are you? (...) (22 years ago, 21-Dec-02, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: How can I get a Mindstorms Ultimate Accessories Kit??????

I don't know where you are located, but the local Fry's in Oregon (Fry's is a large electronics shop) has shelves full of them (except for the one at my house, that is). I was surprised to find them, but they must have dragged them out of a (...) (21 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: How can I get a Mindstorms Ultimate Accessories Kit??????

(...) In Lego.com, there seem to be availability problems in the U.S. and Canada, but it is still available in Europe. And in New Zealand, they are accepting orders to be shipped by Jan 27. Don't give up hope yet! =8D (21 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: How can I get a Mindstorms Ultimate Accessories Kit??????

Thanks for the kind offer, but it recently became available online again for Canada, I ordered it (by phone... I HATE that) from Lego.com sunday. However, they sure do take their sweet time to ship it to me... (...) (21 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics)