 Robotics / 19800
Re: USB IR Tower Linux
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 17 Dec 2002 23:23:13 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, <palmers@arilion.com> writes:
Anyone got the USB IR tower shipped in 2.0 to connect to a linux box?  If not, are there any specs available so that I can write one?

There's a driver project at http://sourceforge.net/projects/legousb/ also P
C Chan did a patch for BrickOS to support it
http://news.lugnet.com/robotics/?n=19389 (I havent tried either of these)

Regards

ROSCO