 Robotics / 19793
  RE: Autonomous RCX Racing - formerly Nascar style racing

<SNIP> (...) Perhaps 2 bits for race status, 3 bits for car #, and 3 bits for position. That gives 8 cars and 8 positions plus allows the ability to tell a car "finished", "keep racing", or "caution": MSB 7 6 5 4 3 2 1 0 LSB s s c c c p p p Message (...) (22 years ago, 17-Dec-02, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Autonomous RCX Racing - formerly Nascar style racing

These are exellent ideas, I was originally trying to support 20+ teams like a tournament. only a few (eight is plenty)cars would be on the track at one time. Now I realize that would be better handeled by a database. I like the idea of the vision (...) (22 years ago, 17-Dec-02, to lugnet.robotics)