 Robotics / 19705
    Re: Using RIS and USB Tower on a Macintosh —Liz B
   Hi, Dave, Thanks for the info; I shall pass it on. I have 8 or so serial towers we aren't using for class as we've switched to USB towers. So I can see if they can get that working under Virtual PC. Just as an aside and to answer the question (...) (22 years ago, 3-Dec-02, to lugnet.robotics)