 Robotics / 19700
Re: hovercraft
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 2 Dec 2002 16:10:33 GMT

Pure Lego propellors:

I just tried using vehicle windshields as rotor blades.  They actually
work quite well.  Their slope is extremely steep - but I guess that's
what you want for small diameter propellors (ie a smaller hole in the
top of your hovercraft) and for relatively low motor RPM's.

HomeEmail: <sjbaker1@airmail.net>    WorkEmail: <sjbaker@link.com>
Projects : http://plib.sf.net    http://tuxaqfh.sf.net
            http://tuxkart.sf.net http://prettypoly.sf.net