 Robotics / 19571
Re: BrickOS 0.2.6.09
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 24 Nov 2002 23:15:00 GMT

Hi Scott,

I had the same problem - the reason is that the program "makedepend" is part of
the XFree86 packet (which is not included in the needed-packet-list in the
windows install FAQ).
Just install that packet and it should work fine.

Btw, don't forget to modify Makefile.Common before running the final "make" as
described in John Hansen's post
<http://news.lugnet.com/robotics/rcx/legos/?n=2954> or the utilities won't
work.

Alex

In lugnet.robotics, "Scott Davis" <rcx2man@hotmail.com> writes:
I have tried to install BrickOS 0.2.6.09.  I get the following error when I
try to make depend.  I'm running Windows XP.
makedepend: not found