 Robotics / 1955
    Interfacing a STAMP
   Ok I did it. I took another look at how to get a BASIC STAMP to talk to an RCX. They can talk through the ports digitally. This would be inefficient. The STAMP only has 8 I/O lines, the RCX has only three. You could theoretically decode 8 inputs (...) (26 years ago, 31-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Interfacing a STAMP —Bobby Boone
   (...) would be worth doing. maybe you could set up a a/b switch to go from ir to hardwire, since the ir is only used during programming anyway. -- Bobby (26 years ago, 1-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)