 Robotics / 19542
    Re: On LEGO Compressors & Pump Testing —Klaas H. Meijaard
   Hi guys, You all missed this page about a year ago, I presume. My double stroke compressor, with build-in 9V power-supply and automatic on-off switch. When used in combination with an airtank, it stops pumping when your desired max. pressure is (...) (22 years ago, 22-Nov-02, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

        Re: On LEGO Compressors & Pump Testing —Soh Chio Siong
   (...) Now, how did that happen? (...) Sure thing, another notch for the mini-pump compressors! (22 years ago, 23-Nov-02, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)