 Robotics / 19480
    Re: Legway <-> Segway ?? —Steve Hassenplug
   Well, I'd like to think Dean Kamen copied my idea, and converted into a life size model which he sells and I make lots of money for each one he sells... But that's not the case. LegWay is only about 1 month old, while Segway is > 1 month old. LegWay (...) (22 years ago, 19-Nov-02, to lugnet.robotics)