 Robotics / 1944
Re: TINY line follower!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 30 Dec 1998 23:33:51 GMT

Hi,
I've built a robot that was supposed to ride on top of office cubical
walls...
Needless to say, it is very narrow! I used 6 very narrow wheels (they are
actualy small pulleys with tires). The motors are mounted at each end and
the RCX sits on top of it. The chassis is only six brick wide, but it's
about 24 bricks long... Does this qualify as small?
FYI, the CubbiBot project is a massive failure: I forgot that our cubes
have cable conduits extenting to the ceiling...

But I like the idea of a small robot...

Greetings,
David

lugnet.robotics@lugnet.com on 12/30/98 03:16:55 PM