 Robotics / 19406
19405  |  19407
Subject:
Looking for Qualk2 mlcad file or other info - 4 legged walker
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 11 Nov 2002 23:21:35 GMT

Dear fellow walking robot junkies,

For some time now I have been looking for more information about a walking
robot I found on the web.  If you have not see it check this out:

http://www.bea.hi-ho.ne.jp/meeco/qualk/qualke02.html

I have contacted the author and never received a reply.  I would love to
build this 4-legged walker but without the mlcad file I have no idea where
to start.

If you know anything about how I can get the mlcad file, please let me know.
I would be willing to pay for it, as I know it took some time to create.  In
my initial contact with the guy who name is at the bottom of the page I
offered to pay as well.   Still no response.

Please help me if you can.

Thanks,
Bob Gomez
member 905