 Robotics / 19404
Re: RIS2.0 and XP
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 11 Nov 2002 16:47:13 GMT

Click on "Start:" then "Run" and type "msconfig" and click "OK". Select the
"startup" tab and look for the RIS program and un -check the box. Click on
"apply " and "ok"  and restart the computer. A box will appear  indicating
that you have changed the startup. Check the box that says not to show this
window again. This will solve your problem.

--
Bob Fay

http://www.ozbricks.com/bobfay/
"Guido Heunen" <heunen@esrf.fr> wrote in message
I successfully installed RIS 2.0 on a Windows XP system. However, whenever • I
restart XP the RIS2.0 software wants to startup. There is an option in • Win98
(startup directory) to switcdh this auto start off. I looked for this in • XP
and Can not find it. Can someone explain this (otherwise I have to • uninstall
it from my girlfriends computer since she doesn't like this autostart of • my
precious RIS2.0 software)

Thanks

Guido