 Robotics / 19394
19393  |  19395
Subject:
Pneumatics Page Migrating to Oz-land
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 8 Nov 2002 03:59:24 GMT

Hi folks,

Please be informed that the pneumatics page is migrating to:

http://www.ozbricks.net/cssoh1

The reason is that the current site was getting so bad that I couldn't
even access it to upload new stuff.

The new host which has been recommended by quite a number of people
offers several advantages. First these people eat, sleep and breathe
LEGO (it's comforting to know that there are others like yourself).

It's closer to home and time zone is nearer. So when I'm awake, so are
they and when I'm alseep, so should they be, or is it? Besides the new
site offers much more disk space, unlimited ftp, etc.

There are some new stuff like my implementation of Paul Krieg's dual
cylinder single acting engine:
http://www.ozbricks.net/cssoh1/engine3/pkeng.htm

and my derivation of a single cylinder double acting engine:
http://www.ozbricks.net/cssoh1/engine3/1cylmod.htm

which uses the same pulley valve gear as my 2-cylinder engine and runs
just like a real steam engine.

So now there are two of the single cylinder double acting engines in
existence: Per Arne Rikvold's with the unique pendulum valve gear and
this one which uses a conventional pulley valve gear.

Enjoy!
--
C S Soh

CSSoh's Lego Pneumatics