 Robotics / 19373
19372  |  19374
Subject:
Jamocklaquat - Spine Segment 1
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 30 Oct 2002 08:24:28 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hey all, I snapped some more gooder mo betta Jama-rama spine pix:

Overall
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Legomaster/Jamocklaquat/8jamocklaquat1.jpg

Spine Loop'd-Loo - Mechanical Spine Cam Actuation -
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Legomaster/Jamocklaquat/8jamocklaquat3.jpg

Jama Eye Lights by John Barnes' hitechnicstuff.com (Thank You!!!)
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Legomaster/Jamocklaquat/8jamocklaquat4.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Legomaster/Jamocklaquat/8jamocklaquat5.jpg

Super Duty Worm Table
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Legomaster/Jamocklaquat/8jamocklaquat6.jpg

Two High RPM 9V Motors are connected with a short lead reversing the polarity
to drive the z24 (et als) from both sides to increase the torque.
The z24 on the farside of the Worm Gear is a technique I use to keep the drive
axle from bowing. With out this set up the weights involved can cause the
Worm Gear to shear right off the teeth of the Turn Table.

As soon as my order of 9V leads comes in, I'll reorganize all of Jama's wires.

Jamocklaquat BS Gallery

Legomaster

www.mylegomaster.com

P.S. All your Blue Plates is are belong to Jama.

P.S.S. Thanks Stuart!