 Robotics / 19316
    Re: Project WIRRL Update —PeterBalch
   I have used the Radiometrix BIM-433-F transceiver which is sold via the usual elecrtonics catalogues. It's a 433MHz half-duplex transmitter/receiver (34x23x8mm) at 56 UK pounds. We tested it in a stone building and found we could just communicate at (...) (22 years ago, 23-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics)