 Robotics / 19307
    Cracking open the RCX —Liz B
   I had a link to the schematics and working on an RCX, I thought, but I can't find it. We have an RCX that's "A" motor port is malfunctioning. If it's a loose connection, we'd like to re-solder it. Anybody have a link to nice, clear pictures of what (...) (22 years ago, 22-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Cracking open the RCX —Robert Fay