 Robotics / 19269
  About Stop and Float mode

When I set the output to STOP mode, motor have a brake against moving, when I set output on FLOAT motor can "coast". Ok, until now, But, electrically, how what is the difference ? i mean, if I set in STOP it seems that the motor is connected (...) (22 years ago, 20-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: About Stop and Float mode

(...) Yes - that's it - it might not be an open contact though - but a high resistance of some kind. (...) This seems a dangerous thing to do (for the health of the RCX). ---...--- Steve Baker ---...--- HomeEmail: <sjbaker1@airmail.net> WorkEmail: (...) (22 years ago, 20-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics)