 Robotics / 19258
    Re: Remote controlled webcam and train —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Hey, this is really cool! But you're using the remote, aren't you? :-) someone keeps swiveling the camera to look at you and I see you point the remote right at it and swivel it back. :-) (22 years ago, 19-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Remote controlled webcam and train —Sandy Alexander Kostow
   (...) Yes I did ;-) Ok, the cam is now on again for the next 12+ hours. zany® (22 years ago, 20-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics)