 Robotics / 19252
    Spybotics programming using Lingo —Timmy Shek
   Hi all, I would like to know anybody here knows how to do Lingo programming for Spybotics? I would like to find some references on the internet but unsuccessful. Cheers, Timmy (22 years ago, 18-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics)

        RE: Spybotics programming using Lingo —Ralph Hempel
   OK, I'll bite. What's Lingo programming...??? Ralph (...) (22 years ago, 18-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics)