 Robotics / 19242
    Re: Announcing LegWay, Finally —Mike Thorn
   (...) I think it's absolutely fabulous! A clever solution to the tricky task of top-heavy balancing...for that really is the essence of it. I like the simple approach involving very few parts. Well done! BTW, in looking at your website I noticed (...) (22 years ago, 17-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Announcing LegWay, Finally —Steve Hassenplug
   (...) Thanks. Most of my robots are more about function than form, but I also think it's important to have a good bridge crew... (URL) (22 years ago, 17-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics)