 Robotics / 19216
  Re: something i said?

(...) You've done nothing wrong as far as I know. Sometimes you just don't get a response and that goes for everybodey (except perhaps Jennifer who gets like a zillion :)). (...) that it's taken down for mantianance, until I scroll down. Perhaps (...) (22 years ago, 15-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

  Re: something i said?

(...) "feel" of a diff. pretty much i imagine this to be used in larger vehicles that need a more sturdy diff. looking back at the pics i think that i have to re-do the *.dat. now that i have had a chance to look again. i think that i just don't (...) (22 years ago, 15-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)