 Robotics / 1909
    Re: Positioning of 2 RCXs —Laurentino Martins
   (...) I don't know if it works with IR like it works with visible light, but you could try to use some fiber optics to interconnect the I/O LEDs of the RCXs. This way you could put them in *any* position and as far apart as you want. Laurentino (...) (26 years ago, 30-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Positioning of 2 RCXs —Zachary Bourk
   You could use a mirror and then flip the one robo on top of the other. Maybe something like a child's hand mirror or something (...) (26 years ago, 31-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)