 Robotics / 19072
Re: Lego Cam
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 20 Sep 2002 01:37:52 GMT

I use to work at a place called SuperCircuits.com. It
was a few years back, but they sold some transmitters
that were the size of quarters and did like 500ft on
900mhz.

I have a quick quick question while I'm talking....is
189.00 the price for a mindstorm kit everywhere?

Thanks

--- "Jones, James" <jonesj5@ocps.k12.fl.us> wrote:

Has anyone tried to convert the Lego Camera into a
wireless cam?  It
should be possible by using a transmitter/ receiver.
I was just
wondering if someone had some experiences with this
they would like to
share.

Thanks!

James C. Jones
Technology Consultant/Instructor
Timber Creek High School
1001 Avalon Park Blvd.
Orlando, FL 32828
321\235-7800 x5509
321\235-7821 (fax)

"Do what you do so well that those who see you do
what you do are going
to come back to see you do it again and tell others
that they should see
what you do." - Walt Disney

---
The information contained in this e-mail message is
intended solely
for the recipient(s) and may contain privileged
information. Tampering
with or altering the contents of this message is
prohibited. This information
is the same as any written document and may be
subject to all rules
governing public information according to Florida
Statutes. Any message
that falls under Chapter 119 shall not be altered in
a manner that misrepresents
the activities of Orange County Public Schools.
Constitution I.24, Florida State Statutes Chapter
119, and OCPS Management
Directive A-9.]  If you have received this message
in error, or are not the named
recipient notify the sender and delete this message
from your computer.

Yahoo! - We Remember
http://dir.remember.yahoo.com/tribute