 Robotics / 19071
  Re: Some questions that relate to an idea I am thinking about

(...) I thought of trying this in order to get precise 90 degree turns WITHOUT using a sensor of any kind. The idea would be to have mechanical endstops preventing the 'foot' from rotating more than 90 degrees in either direction with some kind of (...) (22 years ago, 20-Sep-02, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Some questions that relate to an idea I am thinking about

Here is a Ldraw sketch of such a device that Andy "ABEvans" sent me a while ago: www.philohome.com/ot...angle1.dat This vehicule appeared on Mindstorms inventions site, but I couldn't find it again... According to him, it worked fine. Philo (...) (22 years ago, 20-Sep-02, to lugnet.robotics)