 Robotics / 19020
RE: XP compatibility with Brick
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 16 Sep 2002 14:28:49 GMT

I have heard a rumor through the Lego MindStorms Forums that TLG is working
on a patch for VC which should be out sometime this fall/winter. I forget
the date, but it was close to the date for the Studios patch. It sounds to
me like the same one.

~Mike Thorn
http://www11.brinkster.com/buachaille
http://www11.brinkster.com/buachaille/newsletter/

PS: I apologize if I'm sending this to the list the wrong way. Somehow I
don't think the web posting service doesn't like me, so this is the only
way I've figured out to be able to post. Sorry!