 Robotics / 19017
    RE: XP compatibility with Brick —Rob Limbaugh
   This weekend, I set up a Windows XP Professional system (clean installation) and set up RIS 2.0 and Vision Command. RIS 2.0 didn't give me any trouble installing. The compatibility feature wouldn't work for Vision Command. - Rob -----Original (...) (22 years ago, 16-Sep-02, to lugnet.robotics)