 Robotics / 18992
  Re: windows 2k

this is frustrating.... i got my hands on this software called brick command center that seems to see my brick. but when i try to upload to it, i get a error. the remote feature doesn't seem to work. I dont' know. someone running windows 2k and (...) (22 years ago, 15-Sep-02, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: windows 2k

I got Brick Command Center running on Win2k, and everything works fine. Maybe if you describe the problem a bit closer(what was the error-message?) I(or someone else here) could help you out. -bas (...) (22 years ago, 15-Sep-02, to lugnet.robotics)