 Robotics / 18920
18919  |  18921
Subject:
Picking up CDs.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 10 Sep 2002 12:08:07 GMT

Hi,

I worked a little with a robot that can exchange CDs. My problem is with
handling stacks of cds. I can't seem to find a good design for picking up
one of them. In addition, most of my stuff made for handling CDs tend to
be rather clumsy and big, since I can't get a proper handle on the cd.

Any ideas? I have access both to a slot-in and normal tray-based cdrom.

Thorkild