 Robotics / 18906
FA: Mindstorms sets and parts (UK - will ship internationally)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 4 Sep 2002 14:59:07 GMT

All items have a starting bid of GBP1 (one pound, or about $1.55)
I will post internationally -- buyer pays postage.

http://tinyurl.com/17ut

5033 Lighting Brick
5041 9V Wires 8.5 cm [2 packs]
5099 Technic Pneumatic Valve
5109 Technic Pneumatic Tubing 23" & 39"
5116 Technic Pneumatic Cylinder 2 PACKS
5117 Technic Compressor Pump
5118 Technic Cables
5251 Technic Shock Absorbers [3 packs]
5278 Technic Chain Links (4 PACKS!)
5283 Technic Balloon Tires [3 packs]
8277 Technic Giant Model Set
8462 Technic Tow Truck
8480 Technic ""FOS Light"" Space Shuttle
8735 Power Pack Motor Set
9713 Mindstorms Infrared Tower w/cable
9719 Mindstorms RIS 1.0
9748 Mindstorms Droid Development Kit
9889 Temperature Sensor
9891 Mindstorms Angle/Rotation Sensor

I actually have 3 Angle/Rotation sensors that I bought for a project and
didn't use. They originally cost $29 + shipping. If you're interested in
the other 2 (not on eBay), please let me know.