 Robotics / 18871
18870  |  18872
Subject:
I need RIS building ideas...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 3 Sep 2002 12:12:16 GMT

I got a RIS 2.0 for my birthday (after wanting one for ages) but so far all
I have built with it is a smallish tank. (plus I built the small tracked
vechicle from the RIS 2.0 instruction book)
Where can I find something (a book, website or whatever) that showcases
cool stuff you can do with a RIS 2.0 and a bunch of general technic parts
(I got an 8466, an 8448, an 8444, an 8002, an 8001 plus a bunch more sets
and parts including one of the old non geared rectangular motors)