 Robotics / 18838
18837  |  18839
Subject:
Technic Gear Motors. How rugged?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 31 Aug 2002 23:48:40 GMT

Our club is about to have some displays that use Gear motors to run it.

Members of the club have asked how long a Technic Gear motor run for before
it 'breaks down' or has issues.

They also have asked if stopping the motors every so often would help in the
lifespan.
As an example if we run a motor for 20 minutes then off for 5. Would this
help any?

Thanks

Dean