 Robotics / 1882
  Re: sensor input mux calculations

Yes, I was looking at Forrest Mims' Mini-Notebooks (Sensors) and saw the circuit you just described in there. I would use bigger values for the resistors, but I guess it doesn't matter. The software would be the same. In fact, the only thing that (...) (26 years ago, 29-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

  Newbee

Hi everybody, I just got a MindStorm Kit and I am very excited to see all the progress with hacking and developing hardware and software to extend the capibilities of the RCX. Quick question, can you get this list in Digest form? I know alot of (...) (26 years ago, 29-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)