 Robotics / 18808
    forwarded message from Chris Robson —Russell Nelson
   Can somebody do me a favor and look at this company's sensors to see if they really are appropriate for Lego Robotics? -russ (22 years ago, 29-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: forwarded message from Chris Robson - about compasses —John Barnes
   This is the Dinsmore compass which was mentioned in lugnet.robotics a year or two ago. I evaluated this device back then and found it to be less than what I would consider adequate for robotic navigation use. It is designed to be used in (...) (22 years ago, 29-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics)