 Robotics / 18792
  RES: For US only ;-(

Take a look at what Amazon.com said when I tried to get hold of Mindstorms 2.0 to be shipped to my coutry: " Geographical Shipping Restrictions Due to warranty issues and manufacturer restrictions, we are not able to ship all products to all (...) (22 years ago, 28-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: RES: For US only ;-(

(...) (snip long list) (...) Partially... Is this particular set available to you ONLY thru the USA? Do you have any chance of having it sent from Europe, where such restrictions do not apply? I'm assuming: a) you live in Brasil; b) this set is also (...) (22 years ago, 28-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: For US only ;-(

I'd rather adopt Jürgen's answer that I reproduce below: "General LEGO policy I guess. It seems all "official" dealers are limited w.r.t. where they are allowed to sell LEGO products. As for "inofficial" dealers such as Acroname, they are really (...) (22 years ago, 29-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: For US only ;-(

There are mail forwarding services, that provide a US address and collect you mail and forward it to you where ever you are. ie www.myus.com I have no knowledge or connection to that company. John (22 years ago, 30-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics)