 Robotics / 18789
Re: Vision Command. Worth $25
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 28 Aug 2002 19:18:21 GMT

lego-robotics@crynwr.com (Doug Wilcox) writes:

E-Toys also has the Vision Command for US $23.99.

http://www.etoys.com/genProduct.html?PID=1032305&ctid=17&ls=toys

It's been a while since I dug into this product, although my recollection is
that it wasn't given huge thumbs-up by the AFOL community.

Thoughts? Opinions? Rants?

At this price I'd take two (I got one at ca 90 Euro recently).

Also, is this the same camera (but with different software) that ships with
Lego Studio?

Yes.

As for VC and non-LEGO software, right now there's something
going on in leJOS, but I didn't get around to try it yet.

Jürgen

--
Jürgen Stuber <stuber@loria.fr>
http://www.loria.fr/~stuber/