 Robotics / 18788
  For US only ;-(

One important detail: Etoys.com are unable to ship internationally at this time... Same problem with Kbtoys.com Anyone has an explication with they are unable to do it? Wap "Doug Wilcox" <lego-robotics@crynwr.com> a écrit dans le message de news: (...) (22 years ago, 28-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: For US only ;-(

(...) General LEGO policy I guess. It seems all "official" dealers are limited w.r.t. where they are allowed to sell LEGO products. As for "inofficial" dealers such as Acroname, they are really expensive, so I guess they have to buy through one of (...) (22 years ago, 29-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics)