 Robotics / 18779
    vision command and visual basic —CarlosLuis Rendón Monterroso
   Hello there, I'm really urged to integrate vision command and visual basic. Does anyone knows any other way different than the activex with password, because we have a presentation (me and my group have a presentation to the hole faculty tomorrow) (...) (22 years ago, 27-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: vision command and visual basic —Jeremy Ehrmann
   Hi, I have done extensive research in the vision command/visual basic arena without using active-x. Most of the work I have done is through the picture box control directly attached to the Logitech SDK for image manipulation and recognition. What (...) (22 years ago, 29-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: vision command and visual basic —CarlosLuis Rendón Monterroso
   Hi, well, thanks to your message I used the logitech SDK and everything went fine. Me and my group had to develop a robotic arm (without any lego pieces), so it was done on time. It had 3 different ways to control the arm: The PC, the joystick (...) (22 years ago, 1-Sep-02, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: vision command and visual basic —Jeremy Ehrmann
   I'd definately be interested to know how you acheived motion detection over multiple areas with only the Logitech SDK. I have yet to find a resource friendly way of reading image data directly from the camera. Currently the Logitech SDK does not (...) (22 years ago, 6-Sep-02, to lugnet.robotics)