 Robotics / 18776
    Re: Storage Systems for RIS —Doug Wilcox
   Three cheers for Plano! I've been using a Plano 758 4-drawer box for years. It's big enough to accommodate 2 RCXs (an RIS kit and an extra), the Code Pilot truck (which gets my vote for "best RIS expansion set), plus a few smaller Technics sets. (...) (22 years ago, 28-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics)