 Robotics / 18748
Re: I received a virus email today...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Mon, 26 Aug 2002 03:44:16 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Rob Hendrix writes:
I wouldn't have brought it up, but the subjectline and the filename were of
interest.

Subject:  End HTML code for Lego Mindstorms WebRing
attachment name:  Husby.bat & online-on[1].jpg

The batch file contain klez, so you guys watch out.

-Rob

I get copies of Klez regularly, not from LEGO people.  They're sent in
emails with snippets of HTML code as the subject.  For example, a subject
'cellpadding' or 'marginheight.'  Just checked Norton today and I have 70
copies of Klez quarrantined.  Anyone else experiencing the same thing?  I'm
getting them from all over, and 99% of the people I don't know.

-Tim

xpost -> off-topic.geek