 Robotics / 18742
  Lost cd

Hello, I need to install my USB IR tower on a different machine and have lost the cd. I was wondering - if anyone would be able to zip up the contents of the cd and either e-mail them to me or upload them somewhere for me to download? Catherine (22 years ago, 24-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Lost cd

(...) Download the 2.0 SDK at (URL) has the USB tower software. -Rob. (22 years ago, 24-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics)